Jointly presented by the Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences and the School of Chinese, The University of Hong Kong.
A Forum on “Sinophone Hong Kong: Issues and Debates”
Date: 5 December 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 4:30 PM (Reception at 4:00 PM)
Venue: Room T6, 1/F, Meng Wah Complex, The University of Hong Kong
- David Der-wei Wang (王德威), Hung Leung Hau Ling Distinguished Fellow in Humanities, The University of Hong Kong; Edward C. Henderson Professor of Chinese and Comparative Literature, Harvard University
- Shu-mei Shih (史書美), Hon-yin and Suet-fong Chan Endowed Professor in Chinese, The University of Hong Kong
- Angela Ki Che Leung (梁其姿), Joseph Needham-Philip Mao Professor in Chinese History, Science and Civilization, The University of Hong Kong
- Leonard Kwok Kou Chan (陳國球), Chair Professor of Chinese Literature, The Hong Kong Institute of Education
- Kwai Cheung Lo (羅貴祥), Humanities and Creative Writing, Hong Kong Baptist University
Poster and Abstract: http://www.hkihss.hku.hk/events/sinophone/poster/
The “Hung Leung Hau Ling Distinguished Fellow in Humanities” Scheme was launched in 2008 through the support of the Hung Hing Ying and Leung Hau Ling Charitable Foundation. The scheme hosts visiting scholars renowned in their fields with the objective of enhancing and enriching humanities studies at The University, which in turn contributes to the art and humanities culture of Hong Kong.